- Companies spend $3.4 to $4.6 billion on sales training providers each year1
- 9 out of 10 sales training initiatives have no lasting impact after 120 days2
That's billions of dollars being wasted on sales training every year, with little to show for it beyond short-term, short-lived gains.
But it doesn't have to happen to you.
In this report, Mike Schultz and John Doerr, Co-Presidents of RAIN Group, share the 7 common mistakes that derail sales training efforts and what you can do about them.
Specifically, you'll learn:
- Why most sales training programs are doomed to fail from the start
- The single key to tremendous success with product and sales knowledge training
- How to avoid the most common sales training mistakes
- Why attributes (and not just capabilities) are important indicators of a seller’s success
- How to make sure sales training sticks and leads to long-term sales results
Whether you're frustrated with the results of your current sales training initiative, about to kick off a new one, or if you just want to improve your sales results, this report will set you up for success.
Fill out the form to the right to get Why Sales Training Fails.
1 Dave Stein, Sales Training: The 120-Day Curse (ES Research Group, 2011).
2 "Outsourced Sales Training Worldwide: Examining the Major Markets" (ES Research Group, 2013).