Complimentary Report: What Sales Winners Do Differently
There’s a revolution underway in sales. Sales approaches that have been working for decades are no longer getting the same results. Indeed, publications such as the Harvard Business Review have declared, “The End of Solution Sales.”
We wanted to know if this is true or not, how selling is changing, and what sellers need to do to maximize their success.
So we posed the question, “What are the winners of actual sales opportunities doing differently than the sellers who come in second place?”
To find the answer, we studied more than 700 business-to-business purchases made across industries by buyers who represented a total of $3.1 billion in annual purchasing power.
We found that the sellers who win the sale don’t just sell differently, they sell radically differently than the second-place finishers.
In What Sales Winners Do Differently, we share our major findings.
Report topics include:
- Whether or not solution sales is dead
- How sales winners sell differently than the second-place finishers
- Surprising findings that are rarely talked about in the world of selling that have a huge impact on success
- Why making the ROI case is not enough
- What buyers report is most important for sellers to do to win their business
- Not only how to win more sales now, but how to maximize repeat business, referrals, and customer loyalty
- The 3 areas where winners do well, and second-place finishers falls short
If you want to see yourself in the winner’s circle more often, while also maximizing customer loyalty and referrals, this report is a must read.