As a leader, have you ever wondered why you didn't get quite as much out of sales training as you would have liked?
You're not alone.
CEOs, sales executives, and organizational leaders spend billions of dollars on sales training each year.
Yet close to 90% of these sales training programs have no long-term impact. That's billions of dollars every year being wasted on sales training that's only producing short-term boosts in sales at best.
But it doesn't have to happen to you.
In this sales ebook, Mike Schultz and John Doerr, Co-Presidents of RAIN Group and co-authors of The Wall Street Journal bestseller Rainmaking Conversations, will explain the latent, beneath-the-surface reasons why so many sales training initiatives fail and what you can do to make yours a success.
Specifically you'll learn:
- Why most sales training programs are doomed to fail from the start
- The single key to tremendous success with product and sales knowledge training
- Why attributes (and not just capabilities) are important indicators of salesperson success
- The one thing your sales organization may lack that's putting you at a major disadvantage
- The 2 things to avoid to prevent your salespeople from reverting back to their old ways of doing things after the training
- How to make sure sales training sticks and leads to long-term sales results
Whether you're frustrated with the results of your current sales training initiative, about to kick off a new one, or if you just want to improve your sales results, this sales ebook is a must-read.
Fill out the form to the right to get the sales ebook, Why Sales Training Fails.