Complimentary White Paper: Why Strategic Account Management Fails - And What to Do About It
Are you generating all the revenue you should with your most important accounts?
If you said no, what do you believe the untapped revenue potential to be?
For our Benchmark Research on High Performance in Strategic Account Management we gathered and analyzed data from 373 respondents at companies that engage in formal strategic account management. When we asked how much more revenue they think they should be generating with their strategic accounts:
- Almost all respondents said they should be generating 10% or more in revenue.
- 6 in 10 respondents said they should be generating 25% or more in revenue.
- 3 in 10 respondents said they should be generating 50% or more in revenue.
The difference between top performers in strategic account management versus the rest? Top performers not only see the growth opportunity, but they capture more of it more consistently.
In this new white paper, with data and insights from RAIN Group's yet-to-be-published Benchmark Research on High Performance in Strategic Account Management, Mike Schultz and John Doerr share the 7 most common reasons why strategic account management initiatives fail and what you can do to make yours a success.
In Why Strategic Account Management Fails - And What to Do About It, you'll learn:
- How much more revenue and profit top performers capture from strategic accounts compared to the rest
- The 7 common reasons why strategic account management initiatives fail
- The most important area you must get right at your company before you can develop strategic relationships with your accounts
- The 5 stages of the strategic account management process
- The 8 distinct strategic account management roles that must be played for maximum success
- The 7 immediate takeaways you can leverage to boost the results of your strategic account management success
Whether you’re frustrated with the results of your existing process, about to launch a new one, or want to improve your strategic account results, this white paper is a must-read.
Fill out the form on the right to download this Strategic Account Management White Paper.